End of the 2020 Fall Semester information
based on the new government regulations effective from December 27, 2020 to January 10, 2021 the following applies:
- The buildings are closed to public, except for the necessary staffing to maintain operation of the buildings / IT administration / HS management / distance learning, etc. Access to the buildings/laboratories is allowed for the activities necessary to ensure the continuous operation of the laboratory and for urgent work in for a project(s).
- The in-person presence of students in the buildings of Faculty of Science is not permitted. According to government regulations, there is the exception mentioned in point 5.
- Lectures, theoretical exercises, and seminars will be for all students/years online until the end of the Fall Semester 2020/2021.
- The in-person presence of students at the exams is allowed, with a maximum of 10 people present.
- The in-person presence of students is allowed:
- for participation in clinical and practical teaching and practice for students of study programs in general medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and other medical study programs and students performing pedagogical practical teaching and practice in kindergartens, primary and secondary schools or school facilities for institutional and protective education,
- for individual visits to libraries to receive or return study literature.
Please, visit www.sci.muni.cz for more info.