End of the 2020 Fall Semester information
based on the new government regulations effective from December 7, 2020, from 00:00 to December 12, 2020, at 23:59, the following applies.
1) Lectures, theoretical exercises, and seminars will be for all students/years online until the end of the Fall Semester 2020.
2) The in-person presence of students at the exams is allowed, with a maximum of 10 people present.
3) The in-person presence of students is allowed:
a) for participation in clinical and practical teaching and practice for students of study programs in general medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and other medical study programs and students performing pedagogical practical teaching and practice in kindergartens, primary and secondary schools or school facilities for institutional and protective education,
b) for participation in clinical and practical teaching and practice, conducted at external entities (individual consultations, internships are allowed),
c) for laboratory, experimental or artistic teaching for students in the all years of a bachelor's or master's study program in the presence of a maximum of 20 students,
d) for courses in a doctoral study program,
e) for individual consultations and individual visits to libraries to receive or return study literature.
4) Any changes to the completion of courses must be published at least 3 weeks before the first exam date.
5) Deadlines for submitting final theses for the Fall Semester 2020 remain as follows:
- Dept: Final theses deadline
- Geology: February 1, 2021
- Botany and Zoology: January 25, 2021
- Exp. Biology: February 1, 2021
- Mathematics and statistics: January 25, 2021
- RECETOX: February 1, 2021
- Biochemistry: February 1, 2021
- Anthropology: January 25, 2021
- Geography: January 25, 2021
- Theoretical physics and astrophysics: February 1, 2021
- Chemistry: January 18, 2021
- NCBR: February 1, 2021
- Condensed Matter Physics: February 1, 2021
- Physical Electronics: February 1, 2021