TAČR – Program SIGMA pro 3. dílčí cíl
The SIGMA - DC3 public competition is aimed at strengthening the social sciences, humanities and arts (SHUV) in applied research and innovation activities and the application of the outputs of these activities in the form of new or substantially improved products, procedures, processes or services. The sub-objective builds on the activities of the ÉTA Programme.
- Competition deadline: 27 October - 14 December 2022 (48 days)
- Faculty deadline for proposal review including budget 5 December 2022
- Announcement of the competition results: 31 August 2023
- Start of the project: June 2023 at the earliest, September 2023 at the latest
- Project duration: 12 to 42 months
- Latest project completion date: November 2026
- Deadline for consultation on legal issues (Mgr. Radim Kunc) and on the results of the CTT (Mgr. Hana Půstová) until 30 November 2022.
- Deadline for submission of the application to the Research Ethics Committee: 21.11. November 18:00
Basic parameters of the competition
- Allocation 500 million. CZK 500
- Support per project max. CZK 12 million
- Support rate max. 80 %
- Costs of subcontracting are eligible up to 20 % for the whole project period
- Indirect costs Flat rate 25 %
- Only enterprises and research organisations may apply (non-profit organisations, contributory organisations, organisational units of the State, local authorities must apply as an enterprise)
The competition is restricted to thematic areas (more information here):
- Corporate Resilience
- Education and employment
The competition distinguishes between main results (Z, F, G, H, N, P, R) and additional results that can only be combined with at least one main result (result O can only be an additional result).
Requirement to have an application sponsor (internal or external).
- Affidavit on behalf of the applicant
- Mandatory annex for result types NmetS, NmetA, NmetC
- Mandatory annex for result type P (patent search) for the external application guarantor - a compulsory annex demonstrating the interest of the application guarantor in the outputs/results of the project proposal
- First of all, it is necessary to contact the staff of the Dean's Office as soon as possible about the intention to submit the project (contact: Ing. Iveta Svobodova)
- Establish the project proposal in INET - part of ISEP (Investor TAČR - SIGMA Programme Framework, Sub-programme DC3 SHUV)
- Create a proposal in ISTA and add the user email@example.com to the accesses. In the proposal where we will act as partners, the user firstname.lastname@example.org must be added by the main party.
Contact: Iveta Svobodová
01018 – Kotlářská 267/2, 61137 Brno (tel.: 549 49 8183)
|Mobil:||771 273 449|
|Telefon:||549 49 8183|