POST DOC ROLE
Considering a research career after your PhD.?
You are at the right place. These pages aim to provide essential information and guidance to young scientists. It should help you if you are considering your future career in science.
At the Faculty of Science MUNI, we are systematically searching for and trying to attract highly motivated postdocs for our research and education missions. Please explore the options outlined below, and feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a Post Doc position at the Faculty of Science MUNI?
- Post Doc positions at the Faculty of Science MUNI are usually offered to recent/new graduates who received their PhD at an institution outside of MUNI, in some cases internal candidates can apply as well. These positions are offered for up to 6 years.
- Faculty of Science MUNI offers a diverse range of opportunities for incoming Post Docs within all study and research fields.
- More information
Information about Post Doc and research careers for PhD. graduates from SCI.MUNI
- Being a Post Doc is a way to continue doing something you love making the most of the expertise in the subject area that you learned during your PhD studies.
- Post Doc experience typically includes working at two or more different places (institutions, research groups) during 3 to 6 year period after finishing a PhD.
- More information and tips
Other links and information:
- Research at the Faculty Departments
- Open positions at MUNI
- Research at MUNI
- Post Docs at MUNI supported by a dedicated EU-funded project
News from MUNI including research highlights
Need help or advice?
Whether you need to discuss issues such as a career change or you just want someone to take a look at your CV or an application; or you just need some quick advice, our dedicated staff will assist you. We are happy to discuss any aspect of your career, for example, career options, career planning, job search strategies or specific aspects of the application process; you can book an appointment (link for Czech speaking students graduating from MUNI).
International Post Docs accepted at SCI MUNI are supported by the International Staff Office.