Project Writing Skills in English - registration
Approximately March – May 2020
Language Centre, Masaryk University, Location: Komenského náměstí 2, 602 00 Brno; ROOM 213
The aim of the course is to provide basic understanding of the complexity project writing skills in English for the needs of the academic environment. The course serves as a general guide, practical manual and starting point for the process of preparing and writing project or grant applications for PhD candidates. The content of the course is divided into four educational blocks. They include general principles of project preparation, understanding project proposal structure, writing of project proposals and the specificities of writing projects in English. Participants will also be engaged in teamwork, and peer-review and feedback practice.
Successful graduates of this course will be able to:
- become an active and effective member of a project or grant proposal team
- understand project proposal characteristics
- actively discuss project proposal issues
- prepare supporting documents for the project / grant proposals
- communicate issues related to the project / grant proposals
- to write a well-structured, focused, understandable, potentially successful project proposal
- evaluate feedback on request
- revise a project proposal on the basis of feedback
The expected language level of the participants is at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The dates will be specified as soon as all seminars at MU will start again.
Teachers: a team of native speakers and lecturers at MU
In case you are interested in this course, please fill a registration form: https://tinyurl.com/project-skills-IGA