Personnel Office (Human Resources)
Personnel Office (Human Resources) of the Faculty of Science MU takes care about approximately 1300 employees, 13 faculty departments, 3 additional workplaces and the Dean’s Office staff. The Personnel Office provides all these departments and workplaces with multiple services in the area of personnel administration, wages and personnel agenda of the national (OP VVV) projects.
The international employees, who represent about 10% of the faculty population and come from about 38 coutries world wide (ecxluding Slovakia) are taken care of by the university dedicated centre, the International Staff Office.
The services of the Personnel Office are closely related to the agenda and outputs of the faculty HR Award Office. The HR Award Office of the Faculty of Science has been reviewing, designing and implementing new people processes, in cooperation with the Personnel Office, in line with the HR Excellence in Research Award granted to the faculty by the European Commission, since the year 2018.
- Personnel Administration
- OON agenda (contracts of services and activities done outside the scope of employment)
- Collection and control of wage funds for national projects
- Employement of foreigners
- Attendance, leave entitlement
- ITIC cards and employee's cards
- Medical checks
- Employee benefits administration
- Recruitment for both academic and non-academic positions
- Employee evaluation, training and development
- Wage data processing
- Social and health insurance
- Pension insurance records
- Sickness allowances
- OON (contracts of services and activities done outside the scope of employment) wage agenda
- Retirement agenda
- Concurrent employment within the EU/EEA and Switzerland