Center of electron and photonic optics
- Project Identification
- Project Period
- 6/2018 - 12/2022
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
- Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
- MU Faculty or unit
- Central European Institute of Technology
- Cooperating Organization
Institute of Physics of the ASCR, v. v. i.
Institute of Plasma Physics of the ASCR, v. v. i.
Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of the ASCR, v. v. i.
Institute of Scientific Instruments of the ASCR, v. v. i.
Institute of Photonics and Electronics of the ASCR, v. v. i.
Palacký University, Olomouc
Brno University of Technology
Czech Technical University Prague
Biological Centre of the ASCR, v. v. i.
Meopta - optika, s.r.o.
FEI Czech Republic s.r.o.
CRYTUR, spol. s r.o.
Main directions of the applied research of the Centre:
- Electron microscopy
- Photonic optics and lasers
Main activities of the Centre:
- Advanced principles of construction and production technology of opto-mechanical systems
- Precise adjustment methods of opto-mechanical systems
- Ray optics, energy optics and lithography
- Development of measurement methods for photon optics
- Optoelectronics, quantum light sources and communication systems
- Quantitative analysis using X-Ray CT methods
- Cryogenic electron microscopy techniques
- Development of measurement methods for electron microscopy
- Electron microscopy for biomedicine
- Scintillation materials and their applications
Total number of publications: 11