The dean´s award for our students! Congratulations!
Students of our dept. received the Dean´s award for their high-level theses & publication successes! Good job!
We wish you a lot of success in your further research!
Awards for outstanding diploma thesis:
- Michaela Gregorová: Novel casein kinase 1 inhibitors for the treatment of leukemias and lymphomas
- Lucie Woloszczuková: Interaction of hypoxia and Wnt signaling in neurogenesis (laboratory of Dr. Jiří Pacherník)
- Kristína Gömöryová: The function of Pin1 isomerase in the Wnt
Awards for publications successes:
- Tomáš Gybel´: Dishevelled-3 conformation dynamics analyzed by FRET-based biosensors reveals a key role of casein kinase 1. Nat Commun.2019 Apr 18;10(1):1804.
- Petra Kompaníková: WNT5A is transported via lipoprotein particles in the cerebrospinal fluid to regulate hindbrain morphogenesis. Nat Commun. 2019 Apr 2;10(1):1498.