INTERESTED IN A POST DOC POSITION AT THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE MUNI?
- Faculty of Science MUNI provides a diverse range of opportunities for incoming Post Docs in all study and research fields. These include theoretical and applied mathematics, physics, physics of the earth, environmental sciences, chemistry, biology, and life sciences.
- Post Doc positions at the Faculty of Science MUNI are usually offered to recent/new graduates who received their Ph.D. at an institution outside of MUNI, in some cases internal candidates can apply as well. These positions are offered for up to 6 years.
- Research teams are based at Faculty departments - use the following link to explore ongoing research at individual departments: http://www1.sci.muni.cz/en/VAVaktivity/
- Open vacancies at MUNI, including Post Doc positions, are available here.
- Do not miss the opportunity – feel free to approach individual principal investigators as some of the Post Doc positions may still be in the process of preparation, and may not be advertised.
- After you are accepted for a Post Doc position at MUNI, our team at International Staff Office will assist you with all practical arrangements.
- Post Doc researchers at the Faculty of Science benefit from the vibrant multicultural environment at MUNI and the region that stimulates further cooperation. Various possibilities can be found at:
- Several large research infrastructures at MU such as RECETOX, CEPLANT, CEITEC-MU or ICRC.
- Industry parks – Brno Technology Park (IBM, Red Hat, Zebra Technologies, Y-Soft, and etc.), CTParks Brno (Honeywell, Thermo Fischer Scientific, and etc.)
- Research facilities around city of Brno such as Universities, Institutes of Czech Academy of Science and others.