Erasmus+ Europe - study placements
Erasmus+ is an exchange programme of the European Union that offers a great opportunity to study in countries all over Europe. Each department has different partner universities in Europe. Will you join one of them?
WHERE CAN I GO? LIST OF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
The current list of agreements we have concluded at the Faculty of Science can be viewed here.
In the filter you can select only Erasmus+ agreements for the whole faculty or only for your department. For more information, please contact your departmental coordinator.
WHEN CAN I APPLY?
First call (stays for the autumn and spring semesters of the following academic year)
Second call (always only for stays in the following spring semester)
The exact dates will always be communicated to you by your department coordinator.
- The student is enrolled on an accredited bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral study programme at a higher education institution that is part of the Erasmus+ programme.
- Throughout the period of their stay the student must be normally enrolled in studies at the faculty/department through which the stay was organised, and the studies may not be ended or interrupted.
- A condition for the successful completion of the foreign study stay is the gaining of at least 20 ECTS credits for a semester of study at the host institution.
- The length of the study stay is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 12 months.
- A student wishing to travel on a study stay to his/her country of origin will have the lowest priority in the call for applications and will be given the status of a zero grant student, i.e. without the right to provision of financial support.
- A student can undertake a study stay or internship abroad with a total length of a maximum of 12 months per study cycle (bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral). Thus it is possible to complete a 6-month study stay and a 6-month internship, or for example a whole 12-month study stay, always however there is a 12-month limit in one study cycle
Full information about the conditions of participation in the programme can be found on the website of the Centre for International Cooperation here.
The student will be given a grant from the funds for the Erasmus+ programme on the basis of a signed financial agreement. The grant is calculated on the basis of the anticipated length of the stay, and for this calculation 1 month is taken to be 30 days. The monthly grant is set on a national level and the mount is the same for students of all higher education institutions.
Differentiation of grants for Erasmus+ study placements:
- €519/month—countries with a high cost of living:
- Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- €420/month—countries with a low cost of living:
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey
The duration of the online mobility is not financially supported within the Erasmus+ programme. Financial support is given in cases of physical mobility abroad or in case of physical part of the blended mobility.
The application is submitted electronically in the ISOIS application. Select Erasmus+ SMS (Students) on the homepage.
The application form will show you a selection of universities with which your department (or the department you are applying through) has cooperation agreements. We recommend that you familiarise yourself with the range of courses offered to Erasmus+ students on the website of the relevant foreign institution and choose courses according to your field of study.
The selection procedure takes place at the faculty level on pre-announced dates, which you will be informed about by the department coordinator. The conditions of the selection procedure vary from one department to another; please ask well in advance if you need to upload any documents (e.g. cover letter, transcript of marks, language certificate...)
Before you go abroad, please read the CZS guidelines for departing students in detail. You will work with your department coordinator on the Learning Agreement, which is completed ONLINE in the ISOIS system. To complete it correctly, please review the following instructions. Please indicate your departmental coordinator in the MU Departmental Coordinator field.
Other matters (signing the Participation Agreement before departure, payment of the scholarship, etc.) should be discussed with the coordinator from the International Cooperation Center.
Don't forget to create a record of a stay in the IS MU!
Oddělení pro doktorské studium, kvalitu, akademické záležitosti a internacionalizaci
Bc. Kristýna Bajgarová, Bc. Klára Klusáková
|Phone:||+420 549 49 5051, 3563|